- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1970 Chevrolet Nova SS 396 Hugger Orange die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Opening doors and hood.
- Officially licensed product.
- Accurate interior and chassis.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior and engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.25, W-4, H-2.75 inches.
- No longer under the Chevy® II umbrella, 1970 was a continuation of the Chevy® Nova™ legacy established a year earlier. To this day, it is still one of the smallest muscle cars to ever come out of Detroit. The Super Sport™ trim package continued into 1970, but it was the last year for the powerful SS™ 396 engine option producing 375hp. If the 3-speed Turbo-Hydramatic 400 wasn’t optioned, buyers could choose the beefier 4-speed manual “Rock Crusher” M-22 transmission. The “Rock Crusher” name was coined from the very specific whine it made when switching gears. There were only minimal exterior changes in 1970, including slight adjustments to the side marker and tail lights.
|Dimensions||15 × 8 × 7 cm|
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.